Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweethearts



It's February. Since I have become "Southern" I have become accustom to daffodils in February; daffodils, forsythia, crocus, and the promise of spring. Instead I am dealing with a couple feet of snow and ice.
But we are celebrating the promise of love and faith that spring will come. So I decorated my table and I am celebrating the fact that I am blessed beyond measure especially in my family.
I got "snowed out" when I took my missionary out to the MTC. I couldn't get an airplane to carry me back to old Virginie - too much snow. But I have a sister and brothers who made my extra days among them sweet and I have incredible children and a fine husband here who took care of things here at home so that I didn't have to worry.
I confess they left a few things undone so that when I got home it was evident that they still need me...at least a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment