Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to Plumfield

In the morning there's a nip in the air and the leaves are beginning to change. I'm thinking of frying donuts and making a big pot of chili. I have to be careful; I can gain weight just thinking about such things.
My little men who aren't little anymore have already gone back to school and my little women and William are busy again with studying at home.
In a mad moment of self-improvement I decided to start blogging. My girls will help me keep you informed of our comings and goings, our adventures and misadventures, our joys and our sorrows. I hope you will enjoy a little bit of whimsy with me, my sweetheart and my kiddywinks.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I am far too lazy to do a blog. Hey, you have a very nice pituresque life! I think I will visit it. I would like a donut and pot of chili too. Do you deliver? LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am so excited to follow this blog. The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete