Monday, September 28, 2009


It is Monday again and this is a typical Monday. I'm tired and grumpy. I have a mountain of laundry waiting for me and the sky is gray. Notice I said "gray" not "grey". One is dark and dreary the other is mystical. Stephen gets to wait to send in his mission papers because the Stake President is going on vacation and didn't have time to do an interview. I should be grateful because now I just might get one more Christmas with all my children at home. But, being mortal and silly sometimes, I want things done now! Actually what I really want today is to be able to hide in my room. It would be lovely to put on some music and curl up on my bed with a good book and a bowl of crisp apples. Since it is Monday.....maybe I'd better think about making my bed first!
I will put on my music and I will rush around and maybe in a few hours I can steal a few minutes for an apple and a few minutes alone in my room - chances are though, that I'll be sharing my minutes with the sweetlings I call my children. Oh well - since all I ever really wanted to be was a mom, what could be better!

3 comments: