Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daddy


I was having a bad day - things that I couldn't fix were making me crazy. You know what I did - I called my dad.
It took him about 3 seconds and it was all better.
I hope some day that I can learn to do that. I'm grateful that there are those in my life who can do that for me.
I'm over emotional these days. My son, David, will come home from his mission in just two months. And my son Stephen should have his call for his mission in two weeks. Changes, transitions, growth and all the joy and pain that goes with it. It's a good thing I have family to help me through all this. Funny thing - it is family that helps get me through and at the same time it is family that gets me often gets me into these stressful situations. One of those paradoxes of life. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that I didn't contribute to your frustrations. :P I am very glad that everything is alright now. Next time we should just throw eggs at people when you're mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know he was getting his call so soon, wow. It is funny how family makes bad days happen but can also make them better.

    ReplyDelete