Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rainy Days

It's raining, it's pouring! No one is doing much snoring around here today. I have a house full of kids recovering from the flu. We have a coughing chorus, it sounds awful but we aren't contagious anymore.
We got the long awaited mission call: Stephen has been called to the Utah, Salt Lake City Mission. (Yes that's really a mission and that's where he's going on February 3rd.) We are all thrilled and delighted.
David will be coming home on Tuesday afternoon. We plan to have a joyful Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how to act - it has been years since I've had all my children home for the holidays. It's raining, it's pouring blessings - my cup overflows.

2 comments:

  1. Just act happy, Momma. :) I think that's the best thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Rebekah's advice! I am happy for you! My missionary came home but went to India for the holiday! Go figure! WE love you and are happy for you family gathering this year!

    ReplyDelete