Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Great Disappering Blogger

Hi. It's me again. I get busy living and forget to share my thoughts. The funny thing is that my children who live with me, see me daily, and spend hours each day talking to me are the people who keep asking me when I'm going to blog again. So I'm borrowing an idea from a friend's blog and the theme here is 5 things I've never done.
So here are things that I've never done - not necessarily good or bad, just never done.

1. I've never been snow skiing. Okay, I've never wanted to either, but I have had visions of sitting in a ski lodge by a roaring fire sipping hot chocolate while I admire a lovely view.
2. I've never had escargot, but I did have a pet snail once.
3. I've never been to Hawaii, but I did spend a couple days on Catalina and a week at Hilton Head. Did you know that the waves at Hilton Head are warm - deliciously warm.
4. I've never yelled at my Sweetheart, other than "Supper Time" or "Telephone". We won't discuss whether or not I've ever yelled at my children, but they still love me anyway.
5. I've never been able to turn down caramel.

In making this list I've realized that there are only a few things that I haven't done in my life that I've really wanted to do. There are still places I'd like to visit and things I'd like to do but for the most part I've been very well occupied experiencing things that I've loved. I think I'm going to make another list of 5 things I'm planning on doing in the future! Sooner than later!

1 comment: